WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Monday, December 28, 2009

MY LOOKS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2010

BOTTEGA VENETA

BOTTEGA VENETA

ROBERT GELLER

LOUIS VUITTON

If you don't know I hate the winter. Its wonderful for fashion, but whats the use if I'm cold the whole season trying to look cute. Spring and Fall will always be my two favorite seasons. With looking to the future, I have to start thinking ahead with the looks that will be my staple for the next season. Bottega Veneta, Robert Geller and Louis Vuitton really caught my eye. Simple, stylish and fun all the looks above describe me in a nutshell. plus with the vibrant color v-necks, jazzy prints and bold statements, I'm sure to be a showstopper this spring.

Springs trending pieces...
-Denim shirts
-5inch or above the knee shorts
-Colorful lightweight v-neck sweaters
-Printed pants
-Color denim jeans
-Fedoras
-Baseball jackets
-Cotton sports jackets
-and One button tuxedo jackets.


I Heart Fashion...
Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment