WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Friday, December 4, 2009

A LOOK FOR HIM


THE LOOK...




Being as though I'm in denial, unfortunately Mother Nature is not. So I've come to grips with reality and I'm making sure there is a "Look" out there that suites the weather just fine. Fair Isle sweaters have made their return this season, paired with cargos, scarves, wovens shirts, ties and of course "The" boot. Dont be afraid to spend a little bit of money on the pieces that will trendsend such as the boot. Its a staple and trust me you'll get your wear out of them.
HERMES BLUE W/ RED TOGGLE NECKTIE
$65.00

DIESEL LONG SLEEVE BUTTON UP
$100.00
GAP FAIR ISLE MOCK NECK SWEATER
$98.00

J.CREW REGULAR FIT LIGHT-WEIGHT BRUNSWICK CARGO PANT
$79.00

RALPH LAUREN DOVER BOOT
$399.00-$550.00 (investment piece)

Its that time of the year... I think I'm ready now, Are you?
Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment