WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Thursday, August 26, 2010

TREND ALERT: FALL KICK OFF!!!

Trend #1: Gold Palette
Micheal Kors


Trend #2" Alpine Chic
Balenciaga

Trend #3: Leopard Print
Balmain

Trend #4: Neutral Palette
Chole

Trend #5: The 1950's inspired
Louis Vuitton


Trend #6: Mix & Match Fabric
Rag and Bone


Trend #7: Menswear bottoms, tights, and booties
Tommy Hilfiger


Tis the season, and actually I'm kind of late. Sorry for pulling a disappearing act on you guys but much has happened within the last couple months. I assume you all have been doing your homework, preparing for the next season without my assistance, but in case you've been slacking like the way I have been with my Blogging, then I'm here to bring you fashion forward. Durning my little hiatus I still managed to keep myself in the know with the falls up and coming trends. Weeding out the disasters you should disregard and the statements that are going to hit big. above are seven of the biggest and I'm sure the most bought into for the fall/winter season.
I hope this helps you, if you haven't already pulled your hair out trying to decided which route to go this fall/winter.

OTHERS TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR
  • Leather jackets
  • Faux fur
  • Tailoring (jackets, pants, etc) you name it and it should me make to fit your body like nobodies business
  • Leather gloves, (soft, long or short, color)
  • Menswear
  • Rugged Boots
  • Loafter, and Loafter like
  • Geek fashion (prep inspired, thick glasses, wovens, hairbands, etc)

Hope this Helped, and don't worry I wont be going anywhere for the rest of the season...

Sorry for being a Jerk
Vincent-Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment