WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guess Who's Back



Hello all...
I know its hard to keep a fan base when you are consistent for a couple of weeks then fall off the face of the earth for about a month (or two). I have been mad busy shooting and trying to put myself out there. This styling game is really hard especially when you're a manager for a major retail chain, go to school, and travel (styling from city to city for free). But now that the weather is getting cooler it leaves a lot more time to focus on my writing.

By the way, I have been keeping up with my current events and though I have a little news the fashion world is awfully quiet right now, so I'll be using up all of my resources to get you the best stuff.

Your Welcome,
Vincent-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment