WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kanye For Bathing Ape... I Don't Know Mr. West





Mr. West has once again decided to do another collaboration with the Japanese brand A Bathing Ape. Kanye Will be the male Muse for the brands 2009 look book. Now late am I, Yes, but so is the brand. The all over printed hoodies are so five years ago. Remember every Urban junkie would pair his Ape hoodie with his Icecream sneakers. Now from the looks of it, its not all childish print and garmets that zipper over the face. Besides the plain pieces, the rest I wouldn't ge caught dead in. But there is an audience for everything I guess. Now this leaves me with you Mr. West, I expected your A Bathing Ape phase was long gone after you did "Wouldn't Get Far" video with the Game, but I guess not. We'll see How far this will be carried out, but I'm sure it "wouldn't get far"... Sorry I couldn't resist.

To each their own
Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment