WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

EVERY ARTIST NEEDS A MUSE...

INTRODUCING DAWN RICHARD EVERYONE...
That Gucci Bag is EVERYTHING!!!














Hubert de Givenchy had AudreyHepburn, Karl Lagerfeld had Claudia Schiffer, Alexander McQueen had Isabella Blow and Vincent-Marc has Dawn Richard. The former member of Danity Kane is the girl to watch out for now a days. She has evolved especially from where she started season one of Making the (her) Band. From long Tresses to a new short doo, like her music Ms. Richard and her style is a force not to be reckoned with. She gives most of the credit for her new look to another favorite of mine Mr. Sean P. Diddy Combs. I'm inspired everytime I see, hear, or watch this girl. Mark my words, Vincent-Marc will one day style Ms. Richard and trust me it would have been my pleasure.










Don't Be A Jerk





Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment