WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Thursday, June 25, 2009

YES PRADA, YOU ALMOST GOT IT...









As I wrote on my former blogspot, "Addicted2Glamour" (HEY DEALER!!!!),  I am and I repeat I am not a fan of Prada's menswear. It's always way to feminine for my taste. The spring/summer collection prior was a tribute to Flash Dance. Tight pants, off the shoulder numbers etc. Jennifer Biel would have loved it. LOL, Then the collection before that, Prada had men in tutus, TUTUS!!! But for Prada's spring/summer 2010 collection, besides the short shorts, the men actually look like men. A few of the pieces actually look wearable and not laughable. I'm very proud. They are getting closer and closer and maybe by the 2020 collection I will finally be in love with their menswear.

DON'T BE A JERK
STYLE JERK

No comments:

Post a Comment