WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TOTALLY MISSED THE MARK

Givenchy

Rick Owens

If you don't know, "The Jerk" is not a fan of feminine fashion for men. With that being said these two designers sooooooooo missed the mark for me. Rick Owens with his bubble catastrophe, and Givenchy with the Glitter thigh high boots for men, I just can't take. I love masculine fashion, as a man I can appreciate a fine tailored suit and a beautifully made pair of pants. What I can't except is a man in a dress, skirt, tutu (Sorry Prada) or any other traditional woman's garment. I'm usually a fan of both designers but for the fall they both dropped the ball. In the name of Masculine fashion let the church say AMEN! AAAAMMMMEEENNN!!!!!

The comments and opinions of Style Jerk does not reflect the views of Blogger, Blogspot, or any other blogger...

Don't Be A Jerk
Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment