WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Change Is Coming

Sitting in my dungeon, as I contemplate my next move, my next job and my next topic for the blogsite, I start to think about my future and whats to come (I do that sometimes when my A.D.D kicks in). In the midst of me trying to become a top notch style guru, writer, stylist, and all around renaissance man, reality sets in and I wonder where my career in fashion is leading me. After have successfully shooting for my portfolio and styling different projects for a year in a half, blogging for about 2yrs and continuously working and going to college for lord knows how long, I finally came to the conclusion that it is time to grab the bull by the horns. I'm not one to sit still and let life pass me by. I realized with all these creative gifts that were given to me and the amount of work I've put in over the past few years, that its time to make a dramatic change. Maybe a move to a new city, to start up my clientele, to write for a small column, to do anything besides sit in my prison like a Disney character and daydream my life away. With such a profound epiphany where does that lead me? I don't really know. But what I do know is a change is coming. Not really sure when or where. I have a pretty good Idea, but I don't want to jinx it. I'll K.I.T

In the Name of insightful intuition, let the church say AMEN!
Style Jerk

1 comment:

  1. church.... I agree with you. I have been feeling the same about my career. Wondering whats my next move.

    ReplyDelete