WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sneaker Patrol...

GIVENCHY
Tokyo by JIMMY CHOO

Taka Hayashi for VANS

SOLANO BY CREATIVE RECREATION

Killers By FOREX

Like promised I'm back with another hoootttt update. This time its for the fellas. Being as though you guys know I'm very bias when it comes to sneakers, it should be no surprise that all of them are high-tops. On my short list there are two that I highly recommend among the rest. The first pair are the Tokyo sneakers by Jimmy Choo. These sneakers are apart of the brands first sneaker collection and I have to say, though plain, these sneakers make me happy. I love the simple things. The second pair which surpass the rest are the Killers by FOREX. The Italian brand produced a pair of sneakers that satisfies any foot's A.D.H.D. These shoes are layered with enough textiles and studs to bring attention to the dullest of outfits.

This "Sneaker Patrol" was brought to by the Style Jerk, "When all else fails, don't be a JERK"

Vincent-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment