WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Dedicate...

My Tribute to a Master Mind and One the greatest designers to influence a nation of fashionistas including myself... Alexander McQueen

McQueen is definitely one of the people to inspire my love for the Art of fashion. He made me see that fashion wasn't just clothes but there was a story behind them, and he knew how to convey his stories very well. But instead of going on and on, I decided to post My favorite shows from McQueen, including the one that sparked my interest in the art. This is my dedication...

In 2001... The Year I was introduced


2005...


2008...

Fall/Winter 2009-2010


You will be missed. Rest in Peace sir.
In the name of Fashion, Let the church say AMEN...
Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment