WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Month Of Fantasy... Shoe Whore

JOHN GALLIANO ?
BALENCIAGA ANTHRACITE AND LEATHER BOOTIE $995.00
ROCK & REPUBLIC $350.00
MISSONI $580.00
VALENTINO $845.00
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN $219.00

In respect to the Month of Fantasy, I felt the need to give all of my fellow shoe whores a gift. My first gift comes in the form of recommendation. Here are a few pairs of seemingly high priced stilts that will definitely turn the weakest shirt, pant combination into a show stopper. My second gift comes in the form of visual stimulation. In my travels I came across a website that would give any shoe lover an instant orgasm. WWW.RAWSHOES.WORDPRESS.COM is an easy to navigate shoesite full of the latest and greatest in visually invigorating footwear.

Remember though I can be a big Jerk, I'm a Jerk with a Big gift giving, foot fetish having heart.

I Heart Shoes

Style Jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment