WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Letter ToM













What I have just given you, is a look into pure genius. Well... Maybe that's going a little too far, but this is great stuff. These are Photos from Tom Fords 2010 Fall/Winter lookbook. The textiles are amazing, the Fabrics are rich, this is heaven on your body.
I do Have three small concerns though...
  • What's wrong with Jon? Tom He's looking a little emaciated and because I love his work this concerns me
  • Who are the new guys? I like the one with the curly hair though, I see myself wanting everything he has.
  • If you are accepting new recruits, why is there no color??? And come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen a colorful face. I'm not questioning your motives Tom, I'm just asking.
Remember if you ever need a hand I'm here, especially if you are looking for people to be put into genius.

Vincent-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment