WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recent Work...

I've finally gotten a chance to shoot again recently. Here are a few of the behind the scenes photos...







And After its all said and done here are a few of the photos I am proud of...


Bat-winged top By Dantrese Canady





Dress by Anthony-Chad

I love the end result. I didn't post all of the outfits as you can see but I feel like I'll leave a few for the imagination.

Outfits were inspired by Anthony-Chad, Dantrese Canady, and specific 2010-2011 Fall/Winter trends.

If you would like to know more about the fashions and/or how to get in-touch with Anthony-Chad or Dantrese Canady send me a message via twitter, facebook or email me at vincentmarcstyling@yahoo.com

Stylist with the mostest...
Vincent-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment