WELCOME...

free web hit counter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thats So COCO...



So in my magazine travels yesterday I was reading this months issue of Marie Claire and ran across the article about the Project Runway challenge. If you don't remember or watch for that matter, the new season eight cast had to design a look inspired my the Marie Claire magazine. The winning look got to be in the magazine and it also received a HUGE billboard in Time Square. Contestant Gretchen Jones won the challenge with a navy jumpsuit that was sell fitting and Marie Claire appropriate. Also the Outfit was modeled by "IT" girl Coco Rocha. As I read I realized that Ms. Rocha also has a blogspot and I always love to see what others are doing to I immediately went to her site and I must say I was impressed. It was funny, easy to navigate and she definitely had a voice. The blogspot is called www.ohsococo.blogspot.com. here's one of the videos that's on her page...


The site is full of her model dealing, which is like a backstage pass for you fashion lovers. Brimming with behind the scenes photos and videos from her day to day model life.

Oh Coco, You have a fan in me my dear...

I love it
xoxo back at you
Vincent-Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment